BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 28, 2012

New Gadgets

So yesterday by dad finally arrived! He's only staying for a week btw but that only means one thing. One week of no fangirling etc. So I really have to wait till May 9 before I go back to my fangirl mode since my dad don't really agrees with "me" being a fangirl but in the case of my mother it's fine for her.

Since I have a strict dad. I really have to do some make-over with my room but I really love how my tv set looks now. It looks so much better than before. My mom removed my table for the dvd player and stuff and bought a bracket instead. It looks like this.


Now my tv set area is so spacious! :-)
btw the posters at the side of my TV are now kept safely. 
*nothing I just wanna share it*

Next is my new Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 It's originally my dad's but he gave it to me. It's been only slightly used. I just have to get the screen protector and the jacket replaced. But since I saw this Hello Kitty pouch in GreenHills I got it right away. 


Ahh. Hello Kitty is really cute <3 

The samsung tab looks like this btw. 



Then finally my most favorite part is my new phone. (LG Lollipop) Well I've been longing for this phone since I was in second year since my best friend also have the same one except it is blue and mine is pink. I wasn't really expecting that my mom would give me my dream phone. It was more like a surprise. Happy Aya! LG Lollipop > Blackberry Curve 8520 (according to www.dollyuuna.blogspot.com) which I really agrees with! 




What can you say?
I apologize for the bad quality of the pictures because I only used my iPod in taking the pictures of my Lollipop phone! 

Well that's all for now! Please do follow me. I'm kinda having an interest in blogging now. 
Aya~ 







5 comments:

  1. Uwaa! Love the phone so much! :-D Cute phone charms will make it even cuter! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually confused on what phone charms to put. Anything looks good with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're welcome. :3
    http://coffeebeanchuu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete